Our Overarching Safeguarding Policy Document 'Promoting a Safer Church' can be found at https://www.lincoln.anglican.org/safeguarding-statements-and-policies
A copy of this is available at the back of church attached to the Notice board for your access.
• We recognise that safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility.
• We recognise that no other concern or responsibility, however genuine, outweighs the need to prioritise the welfare of children or of
adults at risk of abuse, at all times.
• We welcome, encourage and urge anyone who is concerned about any aspect of our safeguarding practice or provision to raise
those concerns, as outlined below.
• We welcome, encourage and urge anyone who is concerned about any safety and welfare of a child or adult to report those
• We undertake to treat all such concerns seriously.
• We guarantee that no one who raises any concern in good faith, even if those concerns are ultimately found to be unfounded, will
face any adverse consequences whatsoever.
If you have a concern please share it with our parish safeguarding coordinator:
Judy Dickin 01522 822620 Judith.Dickin@lincoln.anglican.org or the Rector: Revd Lorna Brabin-Smith 01522 794868 email@example.com
Alternatively, for advice on all safeguarding issues including allegations or suspicions of abuse contact: Deborah Johnson: Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser (DSA) 01522 504081 firstname.lastname@example.org
Penny Turner: Deputy Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser. 01522 504080 email@example.com